More than 524,288 ETH has already been deposited into the ETH 2.0 deposit contract, which means that ETH 2.0 will officially start staking on December 1st as planned. The returns on ETH 2.0 staking are attractive. With a staking volume of 1,000,000 ETH, the APY can reach 18.10%. At the same time, as the price of ETH increases, the income will be higher.
ETH Stake — Income
High returns also bring high risks. It is not a simple matter for regular users to become an ETH 2.0 validator. First of all, to build an ETH 2.0 node, the operator must have a technical background and the capacity to provide hardware and software support. In addition, the minimum stake to become a node, 32 ETHs, will also discourage a large number of retail investors. If you sort all these out and finally become an ETH 2.0 validator, this does not mean you can sit back and relax while earning money. …
At present, ERC20-TPT has been launched on Uniswap and Weilian decentralized exchanges and you can also use ERC20-TPT to participate in DeFi projects on ETH (such as SakeSwap). In order to further satisfy the cross-chain needs of TPT holders, the TokenPocket Foundation decided to launch the ERC20-TPT exchange channel on November 10. With this, users will be able to use the TPT on the EOS chain to transfer TPT assets to the Ethereum chain 1:1.
TPT Swap Rules:
1. This time, we will adopt a limited-time swap, the swap time is: November 10th-November 16th.
2. The users who are interested in this swap should transfer the TPT to the unified address: eth.tp, and use the Memo to note his own ETH address where he would like to receive the swapped TPT (filling in an exchange ETH address will not work and generate a failed transaction). The TokenPocket Foundation will uniformly transfer all the TPT to each ETH account on November 17. …
Announcement | the 18st round of TPT repurchase & burn of TPT is completed, and the number of TPT has burned this month is 4,882,727 TPT
According to the financial report of the TokenPocket Foundation，the total revenue of TP wallets in October 2020 was 54,139 USDT, and the funds used for repurchase were 13,534 USDT, equivalent to a total of 4,882,727 TPT.
This amount of TPT will be burnt later with the following burn address: tpburningacc.
Yesterday, the Ethereum 2.0 deposit contract was finally deployed and released, which means that it will be possible for Ethereum to start the beacon chain.
According to the Ethereum 2.0 plan, there are at least three stages before the official launch: stage 0, 1, and 2. Stage 0, or the beacon chain plan, will be launched on December 1st this year, and phase 1 and phase 2 will be released in the next few years.
According to official sources, if 16,384 (²¹⁴) validators participate before December 1st, the beacon chain 2.0 will officially launch. …
iOS pro/+/++ 3.1.2(63) plus 3.1.3(63)
Android: Update in-app；download APK in www.tokenpocket.pro; get in Google Play
iOS: Download the TestFlight version in www.tokenpocket.pro; get in App Store.
Some wallets provide the ChainID of ETH, and DApps identify the ChainID of ETH. The balance cannot be shown while the normal operation is not able to be conducted even if it’s connected. …
2020 is coming to an end. Although it has experienced a handful of market corrections, DeFi (decentralized finance) is still the hot spot that has received the most attention. From the dormancy, growth, and expansion on ETH, to the competition of various public chains, the flow of DeFi projects and their ability to attract cash flow cannot be underestimated. Under this environment, Binance will certainly join, and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is the basis for the development of Binance in the direction of the DeFi business.
Before talking about Binance Smart Chain, we must briefly introduce Binance Chain (hereinafter referred to as BC). BC was launched in April 2019 and is the first public chain in Binance’s dual public chain plan. In addition to the basic functions of token issuance, usage, and exchange, the high throughput and low latency that BC showed were comparable to centralized systems and granted the Binance DEX great transaction speed and performance and hence, a great user experience. On the basis of the professional Binance Centralized Exchange, Binance Dex uses the advantages and concepts of a decentralized exchange to solve a series of pain points such as virtual increment of currencies and opaque user assets of centralized exchanges so the control of assets is returned to the user. …
dYdX is a decentralized margin trading platform based on Ethereum. It allows users to borrow lend and make bets on the future prices of popular cryptocurrencies.
2. After enter the home page, tap on [Wallet icon], select [MetaMask] to connect the wallet. Tap on [MetaMask icon] and switch Compatibility on.
3. Tapp on [Trade] on the page bottom, and tap on [Deposit], check all the boxes to agree to the Terms of Service, tap on [Agree & Login] and authorize. …
The TokenPocket report is a summary published on a monthly basis. Community members can refer to this report to know about the development of the past month. TokenPocket has had a splendid month in September 2020 and would like to share it with you all.
Sep 8th Optimization for multiple functions
The latest version of Android: 1.0.9
iOS Pro/Plus version number: 3.1.5 (59)
1. Added EOS multi-resource account creation function
2. Added DeFi market status share function
3. Added a reminder function when Bandwidth, Energy, and TRX are insufficient
4. Cloud wallet portal adjustment
5. Smooth mode switched on by default for new EOS…
2. Create a new BSC wallet.
(1) Open TP Wallet on mobile. Tap on [No account] — [Binance Smart Chain] — set up your password and finish mnemonics words backup. Please read the instruction carefully.
(2) After successful mnemonics words backup, you will see a new BSC account created in your wallet. Tap on [Discover] to explore the BSC DApp world.
3. How to transfer BEP20 tokens with TokenPocket?
Select BNB or other BEP 20 tokens on BSC and tap on [Transfer]. There are three ways to transfer: normal transfer, transfer to a contact, and scan transfer. Please make sure that the recipient address and the amount are correct. …