🥚Easter EGG! — TokenPocket’s First Wallet Skin NFT Design Competition — The Rebirth of NFTs!
Guess what! TokenPocket’s First Wallet Skin NFT Design Competition still lefts a lot of amazing works created by the creators! At Easter, we decided to bring these NFTs back to life!
Duration: April 15, 7:00 am — April 25, 7:00 am UTC
Mint Price: $1
Mint Deadline: April 25, 7:00 am UTC
Support Chain: BNB Chain, Matic, Heco, Fantom
🏆1st Prize for 1 participant: Mint Revenue, 1 TokenPocket Peripheral, 10,000 $TPT
🥈2nd Prize for 2 participants: Mint Revenue, 1 TokenPocket Peripheral, 5,000 $TPT
🥉3rd Prize for 3 participants: Mint Revenu, 2,000 $TPT
4⃣️4th Prize for 18 participants: Mint Revenu
How to check your NFT?
Choose [NFT] and click [+], enter the contract address (0x749ca2666D20d659c25952f8FAa249eC5Ae72189), click [+] again. Back to your NFT Assets page, you can check your NFTs now.
How to set NFT Asset Card, Receive Background, and Avatar on TokenPocket?
- The designs must be original, if any report is verified, it will be directly disqualified from the competition. (It is the users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to their participation in this event)
- Once the participants publish their works, it is deemed to authorize the TokenPocket to use. And NFT in this event follows the CC0 protocol.
- 40% of Mint’s final revenue will be rewarded to the participants of the corresponding designs on the Mint page, and 60% will be injected into the TPT Dao treasury.
- Designs must comply with the community content specifications. If there are users who violate the specifications, TokenPocket has the right to reject their works and disqualify them from participating in the competition, and if any damage is made to TokenPocket, TokenPocket shall compensate for all losses.
- Users’ participation in this activity is deemed to be acknowledgment and acceptance of the relevant requirements and specifications of this announcement.
- The TokenPocket Foundation reserves the right of the final interpretation for this event.
Competition Title Sponsor
KeyPal hardware wallet is a multi-chain digital pass-through hardware wallet incubated by TokenPocket Foundation and developed by itself based on open-source projects.
Adopting the military-grade dual-chip security protection of NXP MCU + SE security chip with international security certification, KeyPal hardware wallet provides the highest level of security usage environment to the hardware wallet users.
5Degrees is a native Web3.0 social protocol, which is compatible with the ERC-1155 standard and can be easily implanted into any protocol or business layer of Web3.0. The 5Degrees protocol capitalizes users’ core data to generate NFTs. These NFTs can be traded in any NFT market and also be used by any smart contract to confirm user relationships on-chain.