QuickSwap is a Layer 2 DEX running on the Polygon network (formerly Matic Network), a Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum. Polygon features lower transaction fees compared to the Ethereum mainnet, enabling QuickSwap to facilitate token swaps at lightning-fast speeds with near-zero gas fees.
How to use QuickSwap on TokenPocket?
First step: Switch to the wallet of the Polygon network.
1. Open TokenPocket App, tap the wallet name in the upper left corner to switch wallet, choose [Polygon], and then tap [Add Wallet] or enter your polygon wallet if you have created one already;
2. Tap [Create], and then tap [Create Wallet] to create a wallet of Polygon network (or tap [Import] to import a wallet of Polygon network by importing keystore/mnemonic).
Attention: Do not disclose mnemonic words to anyone when creating a wallet!
Second step: Transfer assets from other chains to Polygon.
Click Here for details.
Third step: Use QuickSwap on TokenPocket
1. After creating or entering the wallet of the Polygon network, tap [Discover] and then search Quickswap on the top of the search bar.
2. After entering the QuickSwap page, the [Swap] page will be shown by default, and now you can experience the functions on QuickSwap.
1) Tap the button at the bottom of the left corner to check your connected wallet and receiving address.
2) Tap the button at the bottom of the right corner to set the [Slippage tolerance] and [Transaction deadline].
More functions of QuickSwap such as liquidity are waiting to be discovered on TokenPocket!