What is IBC
When the token information on one chain is registered to the ibc.token contract of its own chain and the other chain, the ibc system begins to accept the cross-chain transaction for this token. The ibc system supports cross-chain requirements for any number of tokens on both ends of the chain.
Cross-chain contract account
In order to ensure a unified user experience, both the EOS main network and the BOS main network will be deployed using the account
bosibc.io. The user can specify the chain in
How to use it with TokenPocket
Transfer Memo format:
Account name@chain name Transfer note
- Transfer 100 EOS from the EOS main network account
eosuser1to the BOS main network
Cleos transfer eosuser1 bosibc.io "100.0000 EOS" "bosuser2@bos This is a cross-chain transfer from EOS to BOS"
- Transfer 100 EOS from BOS main network account
bosuser2to EOS main network
Cleos transfer bosuser2 bosibc.io "100.0000 EOS" "eosuser1@eos This is a cross-chain transfer from BOS to EOS"
- the minimum transfer number is 0.2 EOS/BOS
- the maximum transfer number is 1000 EOS/BOS
- the tps of IBC transfer is 200
- the one-way transfer fee is 0.1 EOS/BOS
- transfer effective time is 4–5 minutes
Refer link: IBC User Guide