Written by tojukaka
JUST is a Defi system that provides a fair and decentralized stablecoin lending and governance mechanism for a global network of users. It comprises of two tokens namely USDJ (a stablecoin pegged to the US Dollar at a 1:1 ratio) and JST which acts as the native platform token of the JUST ecosystem. Users can use JST for paying interest and participating in the governance of the JUST network through voting.
JUST Foundation announced that they will be airdropping JST to all TRX holders every month starting from May 2020. TokenPocket(TP) would be supporting this monthly airdrop to all TRON (TRX) holders on the TP app.
TokenPocket Will Support JUST AirDrop
TP users who hold TRX would be able to receive JST airdrop on the 20th of each month provided that they are holding at least 100 TRX before the snapshot date — May 20th (00:00 UTC).
Based on the May 20th snapshot, JUST Foundation will initiate its first Airdrop of 217,800,000 JST, corresponding to 2.2% of the total supply of JST on the same date.
The amount of JST received by each TokenPocket TRX holder would be determined by using the following calculation:
JST Airdrop Amount = [(TRX held by the customer during snapshot / Total TRX held by TokenPocket during snapshot) * Total JST received by TokenPocket]
How to Participate
- Create a free Tron wallet on TokenPocket or import an already existing Tron wallet to the TokenPocket app.
- Swap BTC, ETH, and EOS e.t.c into TRX or buy TRX in TPExchange.
- You need to hold at least 100 TRX to qualify for the airdrop.
- Make sure you complete the above steps before the snapshot date — May 20th (00:00 UTC).
- Eligible participants would receive their JST Airdops within two weeks after the snapshot date — May 20th (00:00 UTC).
- Eligible participants would also receive a monthly airdrop of the JUST.
TokenPocket is a multi-purpose and multi-blockchain app that comprises of a wallet (TP Wallet), an exchange (TP Exchange) and a dApp browser, through which TP users can store and trade cryptocurrencies and gain secured access to decentralized applications on the major blockchains. TokenPocket currently supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Tron, BOSCore, IOST, Cosmos, and Jingtum. More blockchains and cryptocurrencies will be supported in due time.