This tool is working for those who have lost their genesis EOS key only and say yes to the questions below:
1. I held EOS as ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum
2. I have an account on the EOS Mainnet
3. I do not have the EOS Private key
4. I have never used my EOS account
5. I have to wait for 30 days
6. I can sign a message with my Ethereum private key
Import your ETH account on TokenPocket, go to [Discover] > [New] > [EOS LOST KEY].
Enter the Ethereum address or the account name, then tap [Submit].
If you meeting the requirements, you will be asked to provide the EOS account’s public key.
a. Input your public key, and please make sure that you have backed the private key.
b. Or tap [Auto generate key], which will generate a new pair of public/private keys, and please make sure that you have backed the private key too.
* Please ensure that you have backed up the private key. The EOS account recovered will be directly transferred to the corresponding public key. This operation cannot be performed seconds times. Please confirm again that you have backed the private key.
After confirming the public key is correct, tap [Submit signed message], then tap [Confirm] on the pop windows.
After 30 days, tap wallet icon on the top right on the home page of TokenPocket, go to [EOS BlockChain] > [Import Account] > [Private Key], import your genesis EOS account with that private key, then you can recover it.
This tool is power by EOS Authority, which will be valid until GMT time: 2020–04–20 4:00 am.
Recover a lost EOS Genesis account
This is an automated lost key recovery process only for EOS accounts that are Genesis accounts.
Also special thanks to EOS DAC, Liberty block and EOS Nation.