🔥The Rebirth of NFTs😻Winner List
First of all, we are very grateful to all the creators for providing the perfect works for the event, secondly, we also thank all TokenPocket users for their support!
🏆1st Prize for 1 participant: Mint Revenue, 1 TokenPocket Peripheral, 10,000 $TPT
🥈2nd Prize for 2 participants: Mint Revenue, 1 TokenPocket Peripheral, 5,000 $TPT
🥉3rd Prize for 3 participants: Mint Revenu, 2,000 $TPT
4⃣️4th Prize for 18 participants: Mint Revenu
Now, we will announce the rewards for each creator’s work.
- The mint count of each work on each chain, and the total mint count.
2. The total mint revenue and the creators’ reward. (Basis on the mint price at $1 per NFT)
We also prepare the exclusive NFT of TokenPocket’s First Wallet Skin NFT Design Competition for all the creators.
- The designs must be original, if any report is verified, it will be directly disqualified from the competition. (It is the users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to their participation in this event)
- Once the participants publish their works, it is deemed to authorize the TokenPocket to use. And NFT in this event follows the CC0 protocol.
- 40% of Mint’s final revenue will be rewarded to the participants of the corresponding designs on the Mint page, and 60% will be injected into the TPT Dao treasury.
- All the revenue will be converted into equivalent $TPT and we will send the reward to the creators’ BEP20 wallet addresses before Apr 30, 2022. (TPT BNB Chain contract address: 0xeca41281c24451168a37211f0bc2b8645af45092）
- Designs must comply with the community content specifications. If there are users who violate the specifications, TokenPocket has the right to reject their works and disqualify them from participating in the competition, and if any damage is made to TokenPocket, TokenPocket shall compensate for all losses.
- Users’ participation in this activity is deemed to be acknowledgment and acceptance of the relevant requirements and specifications of this announcement.
- The TokenPocket Foundation reserves the right of the final interpretation for this event.
Competition Title Sponsor
TokenPocket is the world’s leading multi-chain self-custodial wallet, which supports mainstream public chains including BTC, ETH, BSC, Polygon, Solana, HECO, Klaytn, Avalanche, Tron, OEC, HSC, Fantom, Polkadot, Kusama, EOS, etc. The trinity of TokenPocket mobile wallet, chrome extension wallet, and hardware wallet has been formally formed. The Secret Recovery Phrase and Private Key are stored in the user’s own device and never upload to the server, so the user can fully control his own crypto assets. TokenPocket has provided reliable services for over 10 million users around the world. The number of monthly active users exceeds 3.5 million and the users are located in more than 200 countries around the world.
KeyPal hardware wallet is a multi-chain digital pass-through hardware wallet incubated by TokenPocket Foundation and developed by itself based on open-source projects.
Adopting the military-grade dual-chip security protection of NXP MCU + SE security chip with international security certification, KeyPal hardware wallet provides the highest level of security usage environment to the hardware wallet users.
5Degrees is a native Web3.0 social protocol, which is compatible with the ERC-1155 standard and can be easily implanted into any protocol or business layer of Web3.0. The 5Degrees protocol capitalizes users’ core data to generate NFTs. These NFTs can be traded in any NFT market and also be used by any smart contract to confirm user relationships on-chain.