TokenPocket Foundation announces the opening of TPT limited-time cross-chain swap
In order to meet the needs of community users for cross-chain TPT, the TokenPocket Foundation has decided to start a 7-day limited-time TPT swap from January 5th to January 11th. During that time, users can swap TPT on the TRON and EOS mainnet to the ETH mainnet.
The specific swap rules are as follows:
1. The swap lasts for a limited period of time from Jan 5 to 11.
2. The user transfers the TPT to the unified swap address, EOS TPT transfers to: eth.tp, TRON TPT transfers to: TAqSFD5Fzy582Yyu5j5hT7rn91uGfg9CSd. At the same time, use Memo or on-chain data to note your Eth address to receive TPT(filling in the exchange Eth address is regarded as a conversion failure). The TokenPocket Foundation will uniformly transfer TPT to all participating ETH accounts on January 12th.
3. The swap ratio of EOS TPT, TRON TPT and ETH TPT is 1:1, and the minimum swap amount is 100000 TPT. Since ETH transfers need to consume gas fees, we will deduct 3000 TPT as gas fees for each exchange order.
4. Users who forget to include a Memo, put the wrong recipient address, or don’t reach the swap minimum are not able to complete their swap. The TPT will be returned to their EOS or Tron accounts on Jan 12th.
5. The swap only supports one-way swap, which is from EOS TPT, TRON TPT to ETH TPT.
6. The swapped TPT will be locked in the swap account. Two-way swap will be launched in the future.
The TokenPocket Foundation reserves the right to final interpretation.
TPT stands for TokenPocket Token. It is a utility token representing TP users and developers’ right to enjoy functionalities provided by the TokenPocket ecosystem. It is also a vital link connecting the wallet, users and project developers.
Through circulation in various scenarios, TPT serves as a means of payment and membership certificate to release the entire business of TokenPocket. Currently TPT can be used in scenarios such as EOS Gas purchase, wallet advanced functions unlock, TP advertising fee payment, and TP Man rewards,Staking and Mining functions. TPT has officially listed on a number of decentralized exchanges (such as NewDex, Whale Exchange) and centralized exchanges (such as BiKi, Hoo).