Whitelist means the authorization for a specific contract operation in DApp. when you first enable this function it requires a password, then the same operation can be executed without the password next time.
Currently, it only open to specific DApps and will support more DApps in the future.
Once you exit the Dapp, switch to another App or go to background on your phone, the whitelist’s authorization lifecycle ends.
when you buying food for your digital pet in a DApp, you don’t need to enter the password time by time after enabling the whitelist for this specific contract, we call this ‘one click to buy.’
1. Take EOS PIXEL MASTER as an example. Enter the app from DApp Store, select the pixel you want to buy, and click the “shopping cart” on the right.
2. Before confirmation, click the big tick below the context to add this contract operation to the whitelist.
3. last, when you have completed your action and authorized the whitelist function, then the same contract operation with parameters the same, will be executed without the password next time.
When there are four options in the signing request, if they are not checked, it means the same contract will execute without password when the option’s data are all the same.
If only the first option is checked, it means the same contract will execute password when the remaining option’s data are the same, and it is unnecessary that whether the data of the selected option is the same.
How to experience this cool feature?
- Download TokenPocket from App Store or Google Play.
- Go to [Discover] > [DApps]
- Start using whitelist function.