TokenPocket and SFT Protocol jointly to hold a Giveaway from 8th to May 11th. Welcome all to join us to finish the simple tasks on Twitter and TokenPocket. Get a chance to share 300 rSPD points!
SPD (SFT Protocol DAO) is the governance token of SFT Protocol, and due to the early stage of the project, SFT Protocol has designated rSPD as an early token for SPD, defined as a score. It will be exchanged at a 1:1 ratio when SPD is launched on the mainnet. rSPD is the point, not for trading.
- Follow @TokenPocket_TP and @SFTProtocol on Twitter.
- RT, Like and Tag 3 friends. > Twitter
- Add rSPD to your TokenPocket wallet and comment your TokenPocket BSC wallet address on Twitter.
How to Add rSPD to TokenPocket BSC wallet?
- Create a BSC wallet on TokenPocket first, and click on the assets page. Then, click the “+” on the right corner. Enter rSPD’s contract address on the search bar.
rSPD Contract address: 0x3958be0c308f9be63f5116aa0ee92d4531bac21e
2. Click the “+” button and rSPD has been successfully added to your BSC wallet address.
About SFT Protocol
As a Web3 infrastructure company, we accelerate the development of artificial intelligence through LSD, AI data storage, privacy computing, optimization algorithms, and collaboration with global research institutions.
TokenPocket is the world’s leading multi-chain self-custodial wallet, which supports mainstream public chains including BTC, ETH, BSC, TRON, Polygon, Solana, HECO, Klaytn, Avalanche, OKC, HSC, Fantom, Polkadot, Kusama, etc. The trinity of TokenPocket mobile wallet, chrome extension wallet, and hardware wallet has been formally formed. The Secret Recovery Phrase and Private Key are stored in the user’s own device and the user can fully control his own crypto assets. TokenPocket has provided reliable services for over 20 million users around the world. The number of monthly active users exceeds 3.5 million and the users are located in more than 200 countries around the world.