#TokenPocket | Test to Earn | Add ETHW & ETF on TokenPocket by Custom Network Function
Test to Earn
Add ETHW & ETF and Claim Your Airdrop Token On TokenPocket by Custom Network Function
You can claim free OAT on Project Galaxy and share 100 $ETHW & $ETF prize pool.
1.The wallet address you provided must match the address on your screenshots.
2. Only users who finish all tasks and get scores over 80 can claim OAT and share the prize pool.
3. You are eligible to claim OAT after we review the form you filled out. And we will publish the list in our community. So please always keep an eye on announcements in our group.
Read and Test to Earn
TokenPocket is the world’s leading multi-chain self-custodial wallet, which supports mainstream public chains including BTC, ETH, BSC, TRON, Polygon, Solana, HECO, Klaytn, Avalanche, OKC, HSC, Fantom, Polkadot, Kusama, etc.
The trinity of TokenPocket mobile wallet, chrome extension wallet, and hardware wallet has been formally formed.
TokenPocket has provided reliable services for over 20 million users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
About TokenPocket Wednesday
#TokenPocketWednesday is the TokenPocket Community Campaign.
Users who join TokenPocketWednesday can experience TokenPocket wallet’s variety of features and interact with GameFi, DeFi, SocialFi projects, and other hot DApps or hot projects in TokenPocket.
You can participate TokenPocketWednesday in our official community: https://t.me/tokenpocket_channel
And follow @TokenPocket_TP on Twitter to get more updates.
About Custom Network
Custom network means that the user can directly add a chain to the wallet through configuring related parameters of the chain on the TokenPocket wallet to achieve the experience of the original support from a wallet, including but not limited to DApp access, token adding, transaction records checking, etc.
How to add Custom Network?
- Open TokenPocket, click on the first icon in the upper right corner [Add Wallet] to pull the list to the bottom, you can see the [Add custom network] entry, click to enter.
2. Custom network can set the required parameters by yourself, or click the [Easy Add] in the upper right corner to quickly select the required network. You can also search through the top place, which greatly facilitates the user to search for available network node parameters.
3. For example, if we select an xDAI chain, we can see that the network data has been filled in automatically after selecting it. Click [Save] to see it in the list, usually at the last position of the list.
4. Click the newly added network, select [Create] or [Import] to complete the quick addition, and then use the custom network.
How to add ETHW/ETF network on TokenPocket?
Follow the tutorial above and search ETHW/ETF by custom network function. You can successfully add the ETHW/ETF network and claim your airdrop token in TokenPocket.
If you already have an ETH wallet address, you can import an ETHW/ETF wallet in the TokenPocket wallet by the private key or secret recovery phrase of your ETH wallet address.
Follow the tutorial above to add ETHW/ETF network on TokenPocket by Custom Network Function and share screenshots on Twitter.
Click here to finish the test:
We will publish the list of eligible to claim OAT.
You can join the TokenPocket community to get the update.