- Binance Smart Chain Supported
- DeFi on Binance Smart Chain Supported
- BSC wallet creation supported
- BNB and BEP20 token deposit and transfer supported
- Recommendation section adjusted based on each underlying chain
Binance Smart Chain is an innovative solution to bring programmability and interoperability to Binance Chain. Binance Smart Chain relies on a system of 21 validators with Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus that can support short block time and lower fees. The most bonded validator candidates of staking will become validators and produce blocks. The double-sign detection and other slashing logic guarantee security, stability, and chain finality.
The Binance Smart Chain also supports EVM-compatible smart contracts and protocols. Cross-chain transfer and other communication are possible due to native support of interoperability. Binance DEX remains a liquid venue of the exchange of assets on both chains. This dual-chain architecture will be ideal for users to take advantage of the fast trading on one side and build their decentralized apps on the other side.
How to Create a BSC Wallet?
- Download TP Wallet and open TP Wallet. New users please select “I don’t have a wallet” and Binance Smart Chain to create a BSC wallet. Old users please tap on the top left corner of the Asset page and select Binance Smart Chain as the underlying asset. Tap on Create wallet.
2. Set you wallet name, password and finish wallet backup.
3. After a successful backup you will have your BSC wallet. Tap on Discover to explore BSC’s DApp and DeFi ecosystem.